Larger Community vs. Smaller
Being a larger community, Sydney Creek can offer a vast array of care resources and life enrichment options that a smaller community or home care facility is often unable to provide due to cost, small staff or lack of professional affiliations.
A larger community allows different departments to serve in specialized functions. Often times at a smaller community or in home care, you will see that the same person who dispenses medications also prepares the meals. Our larger community allows for amenity options that include:
- Licensed nursing care, including medication management, 7 days a week
- 24-hour caregiver supervision
- Regular care team conferences
- Visiting podiatrists and ophthalmologists
- All-inclusive fee schedule for care
- Unprecedented layered care
- High caregiver to resident ratio
- Full-time life enrichment leaders
- Secure walking paths, gardens, open spaces
- Scenic tours
- Family support groups
Meet with one of our Community Relations Coordinators, request more information or schedule a tour.
Caring for a loved one with Dementia or Alzheimer's is emotionally challenging—as is the decision to move them to a Memory Care facility. The Village at Sydney Creek is here to assist you with this transition. Our community in San Luis Obispo, California provides a knowledgeable staff and the necessary resources to make this step as smooth as possible—logistically, mentally, and emotionally.
Garden Creek Lic. #405800467 | Sydney Creek Lic. #405800577 | © 2017 The Villages of San Luis Obispo.
The Villages at the Palms BBB ID #778100 | The Villages at Garden Creek BBB ID #3000648 | The Villages at Sydney Creek BBB ID #3000884